What is the correct spelling for HLPING?
This word (Hlping) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HLPING
- gulping "Thank you," said Peter in rather a quivering voice and he turned away, gulping down his disappointment.
- helping She sighs and that ain't helping Already had me melting – Hot Night in the Country by Tracy Byrd
- holding I have to say it makes me wonder If you are holdin' me To the same blue flame that you are under 'Coz I feel you scoldin' me – It Makes Me Wonder by Suzanne Vega
- hulking A great hulking fellow can't go two steps out of his way and lift a hand for one with old age in his bones but he asks payment!
- yelping She heard her husband's voice, hoarse and yelling, the voice of the strange youth, and the cracking of whips and yelping of dogs for nearly an hour afterwards as they tried to get the beasts into the fenced paddock on the hill-top.
- Eloping "Aunt Tillie's eloping," says she, "and if we don't head her off she'll marry an old villain who ought to be in jail."
- Hopping "My feet insist on hopping!
- Hoping The husband tried to calm her and explain that it was his thought to get wheat, as the world's best gift, hoping thus to please her.