What is the correct spelling for HN?
This word (Hn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HN
- an That gave me an idea.
- en "'Cleaning up a bit i' the bedroom,' says I. "'I think I'll go to en,' says he.
- ha By the way, Hildegarde,-hum, ha!
- han Now, it happened, that same day, I'd been lookin' Mollie's way; - Jest had saddled my ol' hoss To go canterin' across Parson Jones's pastur', an' Ax her fer her heart an' han'! So, when Bill had had his say An' done set his weddin' day, I lit out an' rid that way.
- he "Wal," ses he, "Majer, what is it?
- hen "He writes letters about as often as a hen gets a tooth pulled.
- hf WONDER, adj. wonderful, wondrous, strange, 3. 61; T. i. 419; HF. 2, 674, 1083; L. 291; A 2073, B 1045, 1882, 4268, C 891, F 248, 254, 1175, G 308.
- H 140 grams 3 h.