What is the correct spelling for HNDED?
This word (Hnded) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HNDED
- banded The Banded Epeira weaves the wallet of her eggs in the open, on a slim branch that does not get in her way; and her work is a superbly artistic jar.
- bonded Moscow enjoys the advantage of being an internal bonded port, or port of intrepot, a privilege now seeking by Manchester, so that importers of foreign merchandise are not called upon for the payment of duties until the moment when, withdrawing their imports, or any other portion of them as occasion requires, the payment becomes necessary.
- ended He spoke rapidly and contemptuously, and rising from his chair as he ended, walked impatiently up and down the room.
- Endued That our Saviour was divinely inspired, and that he was endued with supernatural powers, are positions that are here taken for granted.
- Heeded Now, he heeded not these things, but steadily bent his steps towards home.