What is the correct spelling for HOARS?
This word (Hoars) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOARS
- hays Had such a condition been adopted it would doubtless hays been stipulated that the Emperor of Austria should be allowed to provision the garrison and inhabitants of the city day by day.
- hearse And the old Witches as soone as they heare of the death of any person, do forthwith goe and uncover the hearse and spoyle the corpse, to work their inchantments.
- hoard And when the Caliph and his two companions followed noiselessly and stood in the deep shadow of the entry, they saw the old man kneeling on the floor, and holding in his trembling hands the bag containing his little hoard , to which he was adding some small coins received that day.
- hoarse Of a sudden a hoarse cry rose in the Phantom's throat.
- hoary Eight hoary , grey-stone hovels are before us, a few rods away, and the path passing along the side of a high stone wall goes on to their doors.
- horse Tell him I say he's got to leave the Dudleys and the Dudley's horse alone.
- hours There is no way of getting ten hours ' pay for eight hours ' work except by doing the work of ten hours in the eight.
- Has No. I'm all father has.
- Hers I speak not of my own wrong-it is as nothing to hers."
- Haws Before noon he was at The Haws .
- Hairs The stem is firm, sometimes smooth, sometimes with minute hairs, at the base with long hairs, hollow, in color the same as that of the pileus.
- hoards He greedily hung over this treasure, which was not for his spending, yet was his own-as though in a bank he had hoards of money which he might not withdraw.
- hoes The lower jaw-bones of the cave-bear and cave-lion, in the shape of hoes , used for digging roots, were found in the caves of Lherm and in Bouicheta.
- soars I've got a tip on the market and if I can raise the coin before the stock soars and buy on margin, I'll make a fine little coup.
- hears How mad she will be on the twenty-eighth when she hears how the public take it!"
- roars The suggestion was received with roars of laughter.
- heirs And the Gevir's heirs disappeared as though on purpose!
- OARS Now, my men, bend to your oars!
- HaaS On pages 29 and 30, there are two varieties both called Haas .
- HOS In Isaiah, the Lord Himself appears as the Teacher; as also in Hos .
- BOARS While the duke rode off with Maximilien to the forest and the wild-boars at the risk of his life, Jeanne wandered with Etienne in the milky way of Petrarch's sonnets, or the mighty labyrinth of the Divina Comedia.
- hoarser His voice grew louder and hoarser as the morning passed.