What is the correct spelling for HOBBEIS?
This word (Hobbeis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOBBEIS
- hobbes It was with an eye to the advantage of writing in Latin that Bacon, as he himself expressly states, proceeded to translate his Essays into that language, under the title Sermones fideles; at which work Hobbes assisted him.
- hobbs No less loyal was the body-servant who looked after the personal wants of the eager young traveller, an Englishman of the name of Hobbs .
- Hobbies I have had moments when these hobbies have hit me.
- Lobbies W. said the talk in the Chambers and in the lobbies was quite wild-every sort of extravagant proposition was made.
- bobbies And yet, such is the natural contradictiousness and vexatious disposition of the British parent, that you'll always find him coming to inquire after just one of those very particular Tommies or Bobbies .
67 words made from the letters HOBBEIS
3 letter words made from HOBBEIS:bbs, bib, bob, bos, bse, bsh, ebb, eos, hie, hob, hoe, ies, iso, obi, sbe, sib, sob, soh.
4 letter words made from HOBBEIS:bebi, bhoi, bise, bobs, boeh, boie, bose, bosh, ebbs, hebb, hebi, hebo, heib, hobe, hoei, hoes, hose, iboe, sbih, seib, seoi, sheb, shio, shoe, sieh, sobh.
5 letter words made from HOBBEIS:behis, bibos, biose, bisho, boies, boise, boshi, bosie, hebib, hobbs, hosei, hosie, isobe, oshie, sbeih, seibo, shibe, shobe, shobi, shoei, sobeh, sobhi, sohei.