What is the correct spelling for HOBBELED?
This word (Hobbeled) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOBBELED
- hobble That is, the angelic nature of the guide was proved by being only once seen, and after having got the army out of the hobble , leaving it to fight or run away, as it had most mind to.
- hobbler True, without any consideration for the girl's presence, he sometimes asked Gitta why they still burdened themselves with the useless hobbler and did not sell the cart and the donkey.
- hobnailed It came from the ladder; the sound of Eli's hobnailed boots, rung upon rung, as he climbed aloft towards the adit, to fasten the tackle there.
- hubble The crew rest; and one brings out the hubble -bubble from the peak, with a burning coal on the bowl; it is passed round and each of them takes three or four long inhalations through his hands over the mouth-piece, to avoid touching it with his lips, and the smell of the tobacco is not unpleasant, diluted as it is with the tropical sea air.
- humbled I think I've never in my life felt quite so humbled -so overwhelmed with the goodness of my fellows, and my own unworthiness.
- Cobbled As he continued she could see the place as though it was there with her in the room, the little Inn that ran out into the water, the high-cobbled street, the sea road, the grim stone house standing back amongst its belt of trees, the Grey Hill, the coast, the fields ...
- Gobbled But when he opened the bag out sprung the dog and gobbled him all up.
- Heeled The brig is not particularly stiff, or she would not have heeled over as sharply as she did just now.
- Hobbled With one hand in his pocket he crushed his father's letter into a small wad, then tossed it in the air and caught it awhile, then put it back in his pocket and hobbled on.
- Howled And now Taras rang the bell, but there was no sound in response-the wind only howled and the rain splashed wildly.
- hobbles He stooped down and unfastened the hobbles from the animal's fore feet, and stood up again with them in his hand, and walked towards the fence where his companion was standing.
- wobbled O'Malley and Allison both hauled back and the Fiat wobbled and staggered as she started to lift.
- holed Fry them in scalding butter, till they be tender; then take them out with a holed skimmer, and lay them in a holed dish warmed, set in another whole dish.
119 words made from the letters HOBBELED
3 letter words made from HOBBELED:bbl, bed, bee, bel, bob, bod, deb, dle, doe, doh, dol, ebb, edo, eel, eld, hdl, hel, hob, hod, hoe, led, lee, leo, lob, ode, oed, old.
5 letter words made from HOBBELED:bebel, bedol, beebo, behed, belbo, beled, beloe, bleed, boble, boehl, bohld, bohle, deboe, deleo, dhole, doble, dohle, hebdo, hebel, hlede, hobel, hodel, holed, lebbe, lebed, lobed, odlee.
4 letter words made from HOBBELED:bede, beeb, beed, beel, behe, behl, bele, belo, bleb, blob, blod, bode, bodh, boeh, boel, bohl, bold, bole, debe, debo, deeb, delo, deol, dhol, dlee, dobb, doel, dole, ebed, ebel, eble, edeh, ehlo, elbe, eldh, hble, hebb, hebe, hebo, hede, hedo, heed, heel, held, heol, hobe, hobl, hoel, hold, hole, lebe, lebo, leeb, lehd, lobb, lobe, lobh, lode, loeb, obel, odeh, odel, odle, ohel, olde.