What is the correct spelling for HOBBES?
This word (Hobbes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOBBES
- hobbes In discussing the vocabulary to be employed by the translator, Hobbes professes opinions not unlike those of the sixteenth-century critics.
- hobbs He had raised the low thatched roof another story high-and blue slate had replaced the thatch-and the pretty verandahs overgrown with creepers had been taken down because Mrs. Hobbs thought they gave the rooms a dull look; and the little rustic doorway had been replaced by four Ionic pillars in stucco; and a new dining-room, twenty-two feet by eighteen, had been built out at one wing, and a new drawing-room had been built over the new dining-room.
- Hobbies Briefly, men may find in the Border Country nearly all their hobbies, and nearly all their professional studies.
- Hobos Strikes me it wouldn't pay you to bring your hobos along.
- hobbles One day I saw him leap from a stand and with hobbles over a fence and feed trough.
- HOBS And so saying he flung himself into a chair, and put up his feet on the two hobs.