What is the correct spelling for HOBBIS?
This word (Hobbis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOBBIS
- hobbes For the widely democratic appeal of the Elizabethan translator was substituted an appeal to a class, distinguished, if one may believe the philosopher Hobbes , as much by social position as by intellect.
- hobbs Then, there was Widow Hobbs , waiting for the jelly Lucy had promised, and for the chapter which Lucy read to her, sitting where she could watch the road and see just who turned the corner, her voice always sounding a little more serious and good when the footsteps belonged to Arthur Leighton, and her eyes, always glancing at the bit of cracked mirror on the wall, to see that her dress and hair and ribbons were right before Arthur came in.
- Hobbies Take it all in all, we humans are the most mixed thing that any one has ever yet invented: the reason why some scorn all other hobbies or amusements, so long as there is Man.
- Hobos We shouldn't be just bums, hobos, walkers of the streets, rod-hoppers, beggars, and thieves."
- hobbits BurrowsHobbits of the Shire.