What is the correct spelling for HOBIT?
This word (Hobit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOBIT
- bit 6186. Have you a bit of land?
- habit 1562. Are you in the habit of knitting?
- habitue After my dinner I went out and took my way to a well-known and popular cafe which used to be a favorite haunt of mine in the days when I was known as Fabio Romani, Guido Ferrari was a constant habitue of the place, and I felt that I should find him there.
- hob He played hob with all the calculations, and so we find Constance, his wife, lamenting in the graveyard of her hopes and cursing Jimmy Gordon for his unfaithfulness in marrying before he was in a position to do so.
- hobart In 1881 the "Town" was dropped, and "Hobart" became the official name of the capital of Tasmania.
- hoist I cried out; "and others stand by ready to hoist away."
- hoot We wa'n't lookin' for what come next, either of us; her big red face had such a hard, sullen look on it, like she knew we was sizin' her up and meant to show us she didn't give a hoot what we thought.
- hot "It's not so very hot .
- Howbeit Howbeit, it so happened in a private place, all bolted out upon Tom, and with a spear gave him a slight wound, which made his sweetheart shriek out lamentably.
- Tobit After the Pentateuch, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, and the historical books, follow Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Canticles, Wisdom, Sirach, the twelve minor prophets, the four greater; three books of the Maccabees, Judith, Esdras, Esther, Job, and Tobit .
- Habits The habits of the Minister gave me, too, a great advantage.
- HIT Suppose I did not hit the right note!