What is the correct spelling for HOBITS?
This word (Hobits) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOBITS
- habit I can't do it so I gotta try to kick the habit Or that million I want I might not never have it – Doing Bad by b.g.
- hobbs In contrast, Miner Hobbs appeared fatigued and harassed.
- Hobbies Though, in the absence of pecuniary interests and the interests in hobbies, no such special experiments as those which have established the inheritance of fortuitous variations have been made to ascertain whether functionally-produced modifications are inherited; yet certain apparent instances of such inheritance have forced themselves on observation without being sought for.
- Hobos Clear out, you hobos.
- hoists An enterprising man named Burns has rigged a windlass and cable there, and with this he hoists up some freight at a cent a pound.
- adjuvants These adjuvants interact with membranes of immune cells resulting in cytokine induction, which enhances antigen uptake, processing and presentation.
57 words made from the letters HOBITS
4 letter words made from HOBITS:bhoi, bith, bits, boit, bosh, both, boti, hito, hits, host, hoti, ibot, itoh, obit, oths, otis, sbih, shio, shit, shot, sobh, stih, stob, stoh, thio, thoi, tihs, tosh.
5 letter words made from HOBITS:bisho, bisht, bisto, bitos, boshi, hoist, obits, shito, shobi, sobhi, sobti, toshi.
3 letter words made from HOBITS:bit, bos, bot, bsh, hob, hot, iso, obi, sib, sit, sob, soh, sot, sth, thb, tho, tsh.