What is the correct spelling for HOBOKE?
This word (Hoboke) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOBOKE
- bake The dumb cake is another item of Midsummer folk-lore:- "Two make it, Two bake it, Two break it;" a third put it under their pillows, and this was all done without a word being spoken.
- bike I'm not the least afraid of the traffic, but it's such bad form to bike in London."
- book They never saw a book like this."
- booker Mr. Booker Washington himself invented his own name.
- bookie Whereupon the Bookie told him to Back Up and Fade and do a Disappearing Specialty.
- hake Hake are also found here in the winter.
- hebe Will that please you, fair Hebe ?"
- hike No, sir; I got sort of turned around like,-and I went a long hike the wrong way.
- hob Luckily the boots they wore had been fitted with "hob-nails" so that they were ideal for the tough climb that they had ahead of them.
- hobble And silently, patiently, as creatures accustomed to the voice of doom, the sick and the crippled began to hobble and crawl from the room.
- hock It was the most gorgeous affair on record, and half the dress suits in college went into hock afterward for the whole semester.
- hockey You might come and stay with us; you'd get some hockey .
- hook "Thank you very much; I would rather see you hook and land it than have the compliment of its being sent to me twenty times over.
- hookah On the floor stood a hookah , and on a small inlaid table were a couple of curious little objects which I knew to be opium pipes.
- hooke These watches all had two balances and balance springs fashioned after the scheme Hooke had worked out.
- hooky But, like playing hooky or stealing watermelon, it was more fun if it was done on the sly.
- Hobos I've lived in coal-camps in Colorado, wintered with Maine lumbermen, hopped the ties with hobos, and enjoyed the friendship of thieves.
- hokey He'll hunt those sneak thieves into h-ll but what he'll get 'em, and," he went on still more slowly, "by the livin' hokey !
- HBO In 1990, The Baby-Sitters Club spawned a thirteen-episode TV series, that aired on HBO , Disney Channel, and Nickelodeon, and was later released to video.