What is the correct spelling for HOBY?
This word (Hoby) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOBY
- hob Big men in hob -nailed boots ran noisily up the bare stairs, and came down slowly, steering large pieces of furniture through narrow passages, and using much vain repetition when they found their hands acting as fenders.
- hobby Mr. Hopkins's entire life has been given to the theatre, which is his hobby .
- holy I thought: "Holy smoke!
- toby Colley stumbled out of the carriage with Toby in his arms when the station was reached, and so they parted.
- HOBS They printed "a book against Hobs ," written by Clarendon.