What is the correct spelling for HOCE?
This word (Hoce) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOCE
- hock If it were a sharp brush, it would put life into one; as it is, it only inspires one with an intense suffering from boredom, and an intense desire for hock and seltzer. My mother's in shock My father's in hock – Good Morning Baltimore Reprise by Unknown Author
- home His only thought, his only word, was "Home!" Now, night after night, She's staying home And you know it ain't right, To constantly roam – Woman With The Blues by George Thorogood And The Destroyers
- hone TO BE SOLD by Mr. HONE, at his House, No. 45, Ludgate Hill, THIS DAY, and following days until entirely disposed of,
- hope Pardi, we hope not!
- hose He'd seen them drag the hose in through that door,-there it was now, a long, throbbing snake of it,-and they hadn't come out.
- howe As the weather was raw, and he had been in-doors a good deal during the winter, Lord Howe felt the cold very keenly.
- Hove We had brought the schooner to the wind on the starboard tack, in the first instance, and we held on upon this tack until I found, by means of a simple little diagram, drawn to scale upon a piece of paper, that we could fetch her on the next tack when we hove the schooner round.
- hole Flitting, like arbitrary bees, from one hole to another, we must pause a moment over the first, which is one of the best of the long hole s, and has an admirable tee-shot.