What is the correct spelling for HOERIC?
This word (Hoeric) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOERIC
- doric It was inexpressibly comic to hear her repeating her sire's denunciations in his nervous northern Doric ; as hearty a little Jacobin as ever pent a free mutinous spirit in a muslin frock and sash.
- erica He paused, and Erica laughed.
- hayrick In the case of Mrs. Cadogan she knew that there were seasons when instant and complete self-effacement was the only course to pursue; therefore when, on a certain morning in July, on my way through the downstairs regions to my office, I saw her approach the kitchen door with her usual circumspection, and, on hearing her name enunciated indignantly by my cook, withdraw swiftly to a city of refuge at the back of the hayrick , I drew my own conclusions.
- hebraic Once the Hebraic shoals and snags were safely passed, both examiner and examined could disport themselves with a jaunty self-confidence born of a thorough acquaintance with the Shorter Catechism received during the plastic years of childhood.
- hera The Barberini Hera or Barberini Juno is a Roman sculpture of Hera or Juno, copied from a Greek original.
- here "Elihu, you come here .
- heretic For while he was lying very sick, Dudley came to his bedside with an order to banish a heretic : "No," said the dying man, "I have done too much of that work already," and he would not sign the warrant.
- hero He formed, in outward appearance, all that I could imagine of a hero .
- heroic But her dismay had quickly turned into an heroic pride at the thought of her lover becoming a soldier of Napoleon.
- heroics It was assumed that, because the British soldier sang "Tipperary," moved in an atmosphere of homely fun, indulged in no heroics , never talked of "glory," rarely of patriotism or the Fatherland, and only joked about "the flag," there was no great passion in him.
- herr We are respectable people, Herr major."
- herrick Up the beach in the very path of the flying motor stood little May Herrick , clutching a red rubber ball in her hand and looking at the coming machine with horror written in every line of her childish face.
- Eric Yes, Eric would take her at once.
- Erick The lead single, "Elephant"—featuring Erick Morillo—was released on 11 March 2012 through RCA Records, where it debuted at number three in the United Kingdom; marking Burkes sixth top ten single as a solo artist.
60 words made from the letters HOERIC
3 letter words made from HOERIC:ceo, cer, chi, cio, cro, hie, hoe, ice, ire, ore, rho, rio, roc, roe.
5 letter words made from HOERIC:cerio, chier, choir, chore, coire, echoi, ehrco, heico, hiero, horie, icher, ichor, ocher, ochre, oiher, orhei, recio, reich, riche, rioch, roehi.
4 letter words made from HOERIC:cero, chie, choe, choi, coir, core, echo, ehrc, eich, eohr, eroh, heir, hero, hice, hire, hoei, hoer, hore, oche, reho, rice, rich, rico, riho, rohe.