What is the correct spelling for HOESE?
This word (Hoese) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HOESE
- hess With the ideal of "absolute liberty," the same turmoil is made as with everything absolute, and according to Hess, e.
- hesse How they would bow and bend, if I were called Louisa of Hesse-Darmstadt, and the lawful wife of the prince!
- hoarse Then, turning to me, she said in a hoarse, hopeless tone: "Thank you, Count von Heltzendorff.
- horse But he was a sound judge of horse-flesh.
- horsey Might be the fellow balked me this morning with that horsey woman.
- hose "I'll run to her room and inquire," said Mrs. St John Deloraine, fleeting nimbly up the steep stairs, and leaving, like Astrsea, as described by Charles Lamb's friend, a kind of rosy track or glow behind her from the chastened splendor of her very becoming hose.
- hosea Son of the priest Beeri, Hosea inherited great wealth and a position among the priests at the Bethel sanctuary.
- house "There are so many things I shall have to tell Maurice," he said, just as they were about to leave the house.
- hoes They encountered on the road several bands of peasants armed with pikes, clubs, hoes, and a few guns.
- hues If the hues ran to vivid scarlets and unexpected contrasts, why, Rupert had done the shopping and had consulted his own taste.
- HOS For, 1. By this he thrusts himself under the shelter and blessing of the promise; and I am sure it is better and safer to do so, than to rely upon the best of excellencies that this world can afford: Hos.
- HES Hes you uns got all ther victuals ye want?
- HIES The whippowil from her cover hies, And trills her song on the amber air.