What is the correct spelling for HOID?
This word (Hoid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOID
- hod So she had to go down cellar and bring up as much as she could in the hod .
- hold They could not even hold him.
- hood As for me, I took Viola in my arms and lifted her to my hall table and caught off her cloak and hood .
- void There are a hundred ways of filling up the void , but only one natural way.
- Hid "Months that might be snowin' an' blowin' the expression off our face hev days when they sort o' show summer hid inside, secret an' holy.
- Hoed When the land has been properly levelled and hoed, drains are dug about the field.