What is the correct spelling for HOILD?
This word (Hoild) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOILD
- child The child burst into tears. She smiling blush'd, and blushing smiled, And sweetly blushing thus, She look'd as she'd been got with child By young Favonius. – THE APRON OF FLOWERS by Robert Herrick
- hail The man who was stationed aloft answered to this hail in the customary manner, the short conversation that succeeded being necessarily maintained in shouts, rather than in speeches. Oh, the postman always brings the mail Through rain or snow or sleet or hail. – The People In Your Neighborhood by muppets
- held McBain held the river.
- hill Will the hill spirits strike?
- hilt Impulsive as always, he lifted his sword and kissed the hilt with reverence.
- hod The pail used in the commode is made of galvanized iron, and is shaped very much like an ordinary coal-hod.
- hold Let me hold him.
- holder You sent me a gold pen-holder on my sixteenth birthday.
- holiday The next day Mr. Hardy told his boys that they should take a holiday and ride over the place.
- holy Every one has read Bunyan's Holy War.
- hood "Yet a third chariot comes, wherein stands a dark, sad youth, most handsome of all the men of Erin; he wears a crimson tunic, brooched with gold, a long white linen cloak, and a white, gold-embroidered hood .
- hotly "You are not Miss Coolidge," he insisted hotly .
- howl In the same way at breakfast, the judge, as he looked over the morning paper, would sometimes leap to his feet with a perfect howl of suffering, and cry: "Everlasting Moses!
- oiled "They were wrapped in oiled silk and the box is lined with a sort of water-proof cloth, so they didn't get as wet as they might otherwise.
- old "My old , old father!
- solid These letters are then cast as they stand in a solid , one-line piece.
- Haled To be the hero of an exciting adventure with a burglar in a runaway cab was one matter, but to be arrested, haled to prison and locked up, was quite another.
- Hid My hat blew off; and we hid in a doorway till Frank got it back again.
- Hied And so I hied myself off to the Swisscom storefront, which is closed, even though the sign says they open at nine and by now it's nine-oh-five, and so much for Swiss punctuality.
- Hoed While the bushes are still young, they can be cultivated and kept clean, like any hoed crop; but after they come into bearing-say the third summer -a different course must be adopted.
- Holt The following will be found helpful for further studies on this subject: "The Care of the Baby," by Holt ; "The Care of the Child in Health," by Oppenheim.
- Howled The wind howled, the thunder roared and almost like cannon-fire were the successive crashes of lightning among the trees out there in the path of fury.
- Hilda And the difference is-that Hilda means it!"
- holds Very high De Arthenay holds his head, be sure!
- hailed Outside a heavy step sounded, and a voice hailed Christian.
- holed My bookkeeping must have been a trial to his orderly, pigeon-holed soul.
- hole "Your gold! There in that hole ? Why did you put it there? Why did you not keep it in the house where you could easily get it when you had to buy things?"