What is the correct spelling for HOIPE?
This word (Hoipe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HOIPE
- hap 10 If names or notions make a noise, Whatever hap the question hath, The point impartially I poise, And read or write, but without wrath; For should I burn, or break my brains, Pray, who will pay me for my pains?
- hie Where are Old Weasel Asleep and Orlando the Hie Jacet Promoter?
- hip She had often heard of hip-disease, and was aware that it is a very serious thing.
- hoop Among other useful things, Jack, who was ever the most active and diligent, converted about three inches of the hoop-iron into an excellent knife.
- Heep What should we know of Martin Chuzzlewit, Stern Mr. Dombey, or Uriah Heep?
- Hooped Then the definite night, creeping forward on all sides, painted out all but the road and the margin of the road-and with the side lights on all vision narrowed down to the grey snout of the bonnet, the two hooped mudguards stretched like divers' arms, and the blanched dead leaves which floated above from the unseen branches of the trees.
- Ope With utmost care they brought it, and it was sealed with care: None to ope to you or greet you for any cause shall dare.