What is the correct spelling for HOISE?
This word (Hoise) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOISE
- boise "And I will appreciate it," Boise Bill mocked him, "if you'll git your junk together and move off my land in about twenty minutes."
- hesse That of Saxony, composed of the electorate of that name, and Prussian Poland, called the grand-duchy of Warsaw, was given to the king of Saxony; that of Westphalia comprehended the states of Hesse -Cassel, Brunswick, Fulde, Paderborn, and the greatest part of Hanover, and was given to Jerome Napoleon.
- hiss Likewise, they bade him hiss on the heads of the serpents, and say, 'Wake!
- hoarse "It's the mother," cried Zoie in a hoarse whisper.
- hoist But when horse and man were bathed full in light, those two below touched each other and held hands; for they saw him hoist his great shield from his shoulder and hold it before his face.
- horse I have a horse not far away.
- horsey In the previous chapter I spoke of boating centres and horsey suburbs, and picturesque hilly districts and living places by the sea, of promenade centres and theatrical districts; I hinted at various fashions in architecture, and suchlike things, but these exterior appearances will be but the outward and visible sign of inward and more spiritual distinctions.
- His How about his wife?
- hoes They had gone among the Batoka who need hoes , and, having purchased some of these from the people near Sesheke, induced the others living farther east to sell both ivory and children.
- HIES Again he to his lady hies, With all the haste he may; 90 She into furious passion flies, And orders him away.