What is the correct spelling for HOKED?
This word (Hoked) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HOKED
- choked The old man's voice was choked with sobs.
- hogged The finest judge of women snapped up the receiver and sat for a moment motionless: only the shapely feminine mouth under the hogged moustache moving to the form of inaudible words.
- Hawked She and her baby sister, Mary, at once set about helping to earn their own living, by toddling on either side of their mother when the widow hawked watercress through the streets, and shrilly piping in duet the virtues of her wares.
- Hoed The fool feller that concocted that thing to idle time away with never hoed a row of corn or planted a potato.
- Joked Field joked with the doctor, told him several stories, and was assured that he was getting on all right.
- Yoked He saw the suffering by which mother and daughters were yoked.
- Hiked No wonder Findelkind of Arlberg had found his pilgrimage so fair, when if he had needed any help he had only had to kneel and clasp these firm, mailed limbs, these strong cross-hiked swords, in the name of Christ and of the poor.
- honked Just that second our car honked, and I knew the folks were wondering what on earth was keeping us so long.