What is the correct spelling for HOLDIN?
This word (Holdin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HOLDIN
- beholden "That is, if you're not above being beholden to the child?
- beholding "I have to thank you for beholding the wondrous and vast prairies west of the Mississippi.
- folding He stepped cautiously and heavily into the long and narrow canoe, and sat in the canvas folding-chair that had been placed in the middle. And keep movin' and keep rollin' Fools that don't be holdin' I'm comin' through and foldin' – Ridin' Dirty by UGK
- golden A beautiful golden light. Girlfriend this love we got be golden (golden) And you know you got me open (open) – Can't Be Messing 'Round by craig david
- golding Peer as they would into every square inch of the musty tapestry hangings within a certain radius, feel as they would, up and down, right and left, higher up than Mrs Golding could possibly have reached, lower down than any door within the memory of man ever locked; it was all in vain.
- haldane From these Captain Haldane, who was in command, with a detachment of the Dublins, kept up a steady fire on the enemy, while Churchill worked to clear the track.
- hiding But you know where she's hiding?
- hoarding The hoarding habit has long been observed of many dull-colored, rare, or insignificant creatures.
- holbein 1805, portrait; Holbein, d.
- hold Hold on, will you!
- holder The holder of it proved to be a workman of the gang, and between us and him the strangest parley ensued.
- holding "Paul," she cried, holding him, "where are you going?"
- holdup Probably they hoped the attack on Duke, whom they mistook for Morrison, would be taken as a holdup.
- holiday "I wouldn't give the children a holiday on the strength of it if I was you.
- holland And Joan, who had come across to Holland full of zeal in well-doing, and as seriously as ever Queen Marguerite sailed to the Holy Land, walked on in silence.
- holstein Frogmore was for some years the residence of Princess Christian of Schleswig-Holstein.
- howling Verily, the winds come, howling it by like an invisible band of mourners from the grave of all things.
- olden Basil took us all to a biograph theatre-the first one I ever saw-and one set of pictures was labelled, 'A Gretna Green Wedding of the Olden Days.