What is the correct spelling for HOLDY?
This word (Holdy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOLDY
- held Vance held his breath.
- hod In America, as early as 1854, the ignorant Irish hod -carrier, who had a spirit of his own and a way of exposing it to the weather, made it apparent to all that he must be politically reckoned with; yet fifteen years before that we hardly knew what an Irishman looked like.
- hold "I'll do my best if I can get hold of him," he answered.
- holder As he did, he must have recognized Rand; he shifted the cigarette-holder to his left hand and extended his right.
- holdup They kidnapped Marie's hairdresser, stole the coach in which she was to make the trip from her Paris house to Versailles, arranged a holdup on the road, and so forth.
- holey Although not known as "holey dollars", several British colonies in the Caribbean used the same method for producing coins from Spanish dollars.
- holiday I didn't want to spoil her holiday ."
- holly Holly O'Toole's dark face grew concerned.
- holy And ye, all-holy gods!
- hood The first was greatly helped by Robin Hood and the second by the Lion-Heart.
- hotly "You let him alone," I cried hotly .
- howdy "Howdy, Booney," she said in greeting, and, without removing his hat, he demanded curtly, "Whar's Asa at?"
- moldy I hope it's not moldy ....
- old I had rather a remarkable illustration of the old saw this morning.
- Haled France, Spain, Genoa, Venice, were all at odds with them; as the trading vessels, which had hitherto passed to and fro unmolested, were now captured, haled into North African ports, their cargoes sold, and their hapless crews forced to labour, naked and chained to the benches of the pirate galleys, until death came and mercifully put an end to their sufferings.
- Hoed All day he faithfully dug and hoed and raked.
- Holden The grounds where the fete was to be holden lay three-quarters of a mile further on.
- Holt And then his wandering gaze fixed itself on Martin Holt , our sailing-master, whose life he had saved at the risk of his own during the tempest.
- Howled I howled like a wild beast.
- Hilda Oh, dearest Hilda , you don't understand.
- Holley In addition to these, clubs may read Anne Warner's The Rejuvenation of Aunt Mary, Margaret Cameron's The Involuntary Chaperon, and others; see also the humorist of several decades ago, Marietta Holley , and her books on Samantha Allen.
- holds And I don't think he holds anything against me, except maybe my writing about it like this.
- holed Then the lawn is cut from under the squares formed by the braid, and the openings are button-holed through the lawn and braid so that the edges of the lawn will not fray.
- hole On returning to the party, we received the agreeable intelligence that some very good water had been found in a deep hole within a short distance of the tents.