What is the correct spelling for HOLL?
This word (Holl) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOLL
- boll The General also found the tree under which, faint from his bleeding wound, he sat down to rest, placing its protecting boll between his back and the British bullets, as he leaned against it.
- doll For I guess that's where your doll is now, Margy. A Barbie doll She's real good looking but she's got no heart at all – Barbie Doll by Jack Ingram
- hall In equal care to nourish lord in hall Or beast in stall: – Corn. by Sidney Lanier
- hill But, while he climbs the woody hill, The cry grows weak--and weaker still; – Peter Bell, A Tale by William Wordsworth
- hold For she who had held him so long could not hold him -- Though a four-month Eternity should have controlled him -- – The Ballad Of Boh Da Thone by Rudyard Kipling
- holly We send to you; but here a jolly Verse crown'd with ivy and with holly; – A NEW YEAR'S GIFT,SENT TO SIR SIMEON STEWARD by Robert Herrick
- holy And they, and ev'ry mossy spring were holy To his love-haunted heart and melancholy. – Al Aaraaf by Edgar Allan Poe
- howl bet the neighbors scream and howl when they see our brood. he's the foulest waterfowl – Look At Him by Unknown Author
- moll During the first decade of the present century, famous Moll Pitcher, who, as Upham says, "derived her mysterious gifts by inheritance, her grandfather having practiced them before in Marblehead," practiced fortune-telling and kindred arts at the base of High Rock, in Lynn, where "she read the future, and traced what to mere mortals were the mysteries of the present or the past...."
- Holt Mrs. Holt breathed a sigh of relief.
- Coll 2, William Horman, made fellow of New Coll .