What is the correct spelling for HOLLLY?
This word (Hollly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HOLLLY
- hall "All right, father," called Graydon from the hall. "Bright in her father's hall Shields gleamed upon the wall, – Skeleton in Armor, The by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- halley One hoof struck young Halley on the forehead.
- hill Should he let himself be frightened out of it by a newspaper woman who lived at the top of the hill? Where she and I, remote upon some hill Or by some quiet river's windless strand, May live, and love, and wander hand in hand, And follow nature simply, and be still. – Music At The Villa Marina by Robert Louis Stevenson
- hilly It doesn't seem to me it was quite so hilly; and there weren't any trees about that I remember."
- holey These coins are also known to numismatists as holey dollars as well.
- holler Once in a while, they would holler "Teacher!"
- hollow The stem is hollow.
- holly As soon as dinner is over I shall drive to the Holly Sprig.
- holy You have not yet presented yourself to kiss the foot of our Holy Father?"
- hotly "I should have thought you would have more friends than you could keep within bounds," I said, hotly.
- hourly I felt myself shrinking hourly from confession.
- howl I'd make 'em howl, first wicked and then dismal, I know.
- hull Captain Len Guy, the mate, the boatswain, Hardy, and Martin Holt, whom I accompanied, went up again towards the schooner in order to make a minute investigation of the hull.
- Hollowly His steps rang hollowly through the deserted ship, and he could hardly repress a shudder as he threaded his way among the stanchions, which, like the pillars in a church, upheld the deck above his head.
- Hollie Gilman, Hollie Russon (2012), Transformative Deliberations: Participatory Budgeting in the United States (PDF), Journal of Public Deliberation .
- Holley I was indebted to Mr. P. Barnes, who was with Mr. Holley at the time, for an early account of it, and I had the first blue process machine that was in use in New England.
- he'll He'll be real glad to see you.
- hole There followed a few moments of waiting, then a handful of dirt fell into the hole and informed me my companion had squeezed clear of the log and that the ultimate test was to be faced.