What is the correct spelling for HOLLO?
This word (Hollo) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HOLLO
- hall This news brought Mr. Meeke himself to the Hall in a great flutter. When I see you down the hall It's easy to be angry It's easy not to call To throw away this thing we had – We're Not Done by Unknown Author
- halloo The stones still followed one another in vicious plunges into the black waters: and the soldier continued to halloo for the guardsmen at the gate to lower the bridge and search the farther bank.
- hallow What hallowâ€™d solitary ground did bear So rare a flower; Within whose sacred leaves did lie The fulness of the Deity?
- halo He could hardly fail to feel his glory and revel in it and wear it as a halo, perhaps, a little now and then in the Association Rooms.
- hello She heard him say: "Hello, George, you radiant red rascal!
- hill But I've done time, like you, Hill.
- hilly This hilly winding road in the July afternoon seemed to Charlotte almost like the way to Paradise.
- hoyle It's poor little Hoyle!
- he'll Call him and see if he'll come to you."
- hole Indian Jake and David drew in their lines, and proceeded to clear them of ice, but Andy, with his still in the water hole, was making no preparation to leave.