What is the correct spelling for HOLLW?
This word (Hollw) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOLLW
- hall It was pitch dark in the hall. A sudden raid from the hall! By three doors left unguarded They enter my castle wall! They climb up into my turret – Children's Hour, The by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- hallow Miserable beyond the reach of hope, dark below despair, that moral atmosphere which the presence of sinless unconscious infancy cannot for a moment purify or hallow! Your hallow, and shallow – Until The Judgment Day by hawthorne heights
- hello "Hello, up there," came Isaac's voice from below. So, if i smile, say hello But if i'm bored, off you go – A Powerful Thing by Unknown Author
- hill When he reached the top of the hill, she was always waiting for him. And I shall see the snow all go down hill In water of a slender April rill – Onset, The by Robert Lee Frost
- hilly Rock-cut temples and other shrines are scattered over the hilly portions of the island, some of which are large, some small, but each one having a stone image of Buddha wrought after the conventional pattern.
- holey Holey BurrFor all solid burrs, one movement is required to remove the first piece or pieces.
- holler We can just holler 'left' an' 'right' an' 'stop' an' 'go ahead.
- hollow Often he lay with closed eyes and thought back to Lost Hollow.
- holly But when she found out that you got the bear at the Holly Sprig her manner changed, and she talked no more about you at the table.
- holy They all expected me anxiously; they warned each other of my arrival, and watched me taking the holy water.
- how He said, "How do you do?"
- howl Again he came back to the spot where the turkey had been killed, and there paused with a howl of disappointment!
- hoyle Hoyle was murdered in a brawl 26 May, 1692, and is buried in the vault belonging to the Inner Temple, which is presumably in the ground attached to the Temple Church.
- hull "What a feller to hang on," answered Joel, "but bein' I've started, I'll go it and tell the hull.
- Hollie Burning Sensations included:Tim McGovern - lead vocals, guitar synthesizersRob Rio Hasick - bass, guitar, synthesizerBarry "The Hatchet" Wisdom - DrumsMorley Bartnof - keyboards, backing vocalsJeff Hollie - saxophones, backing vocalsMichael Temple - hand-
- Holley Have instructed Hands of Cause in United States and Canada, Horace Holley and Fred Schopflocher, to attend as my representatives the funeral in Montreal.
- he'll He'll say he is not Quorn.
- hole Do the evidences that you see on this shirt indicate to you that this hole in the front of the shirt that you have just described was made by the bullet which entered in the rear.