What is the correct spelling for HOLOD?
This word (Holod) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOLOD
- blood Something urged, something called, and his blood responded. Physician Nature! Let my spirit blood! O ease my heart of verse and let me rest; Throw me upon thy Tripod, till the flood Of stifling numbers ebbs from my full breast. – Ode To Fanny by John Keats
- flood Is this due to the immense flood of romances that have overwhelmed our literature?
- halo But it is startling indeed how suddenly sometimes the earth takes on a new wonderfulness, and Saint Prosaic a new halo .
- held Anne held her back.
- hod Minds of this type can never be architects of their own fate, or even builders, but must content themselves to be hod carriers.
- hoot I know your old Blue Stocks ain't got a pitcher left that's worth a hoot in Halifax, or hardly a player, for that matter; but I ain't goin' to help you out-you an' Weegman.