What is the correct spelling for HOLST?
This word (Holst) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HOLST
- hilt It has been said of him that he was "odd even for a Strachey," and I could prove that up to the hilt.
- hoist Now far from port they'd sail'd, when the strong ropes The breeze began to strain; the rowers turn Their oars, and lash them to the vessel's side; Hoist to the mast's extremest height their yards; And loose their sails to catch the coming breeze.
- hold It was a mean business; and yet though he did not want to hold her, he could not bear to let her go.
- holster He shoved his revolver deliberately back into the holster.
- host She left the room for a few minutes to see to the sitting-room fire, and Lennard turned to his host and said: "Mr Bowcock, I have come to see you on a matter which will need a good deal of explanation.
- lost We did so and she lost.
- am on a par
- being impatient
- bending over backward
- bore down on
- found solution