What is the correct spelling for HOM?
This word (Hom) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HOM
- ham They sell Tennessee ham And strawberry jam – Goodbye Earl by me first and the gimme gimmes
- hem Hard black soil called the Chernozem Driving uptown with some per diems Won't somebody check the hem Falling down this dress again – Hornbeam by Neneh Cherry
- hod And what's that got to do with our gifted little hod carrier?"
- hog O'Malley isn't going to hog this show."
- home Is she at home?
- hop "If I can't do anything else, I can hop.
- hot He did not wait to hear my answer, but went off in hot haste.
- how But don't you see how it is?
- hum And you'll see things hum soon!"
- mom Poor Little Tom's mom, I thought.
- ohm For either set you can use a pair of 2,000- or 3,000-ohm head phones.
- a certain degree
- a great degree
- being in residence