What is the correct spelling for HOMADE?
This word (Homade) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HOMADE
- home At home, is he?
- homemade "Homemade atomic bombs in your back yard or basement lab," said Mike the Angel.
- horde France was kept in a state of perpetual civil war; the Netherlands had been converted into a shambles; Ireland was maintained in a state of chronic rebellion; Scotland was torn with internal feuds, regularly organized and paid for by Philip; and its young monarch-"that lying King of Scots," as Leicester called him-was kept in a leash ready to be slipped upon England, when his master should give the word; and England herself was palpitating with the daily expectation of seeing a disciplined horde of brigands let loose upon her shores; and all this misery, past, present, and future, was almost wholly due to the exertions of that grey-haired letter-writer at his peaceful library-table.
- humane Lucullus, being a good and humane man, was concerned at these things.
- humid In our commerce with the world we have, with this rather important exception, invariably heard this "u" as in "humid."
- nomad When he arrived at old age, he came back to the entrance of this cave and disappeared into the subterranean kingdom, the memory of which had ornamented and lightened his nomad heart.
- pomade The pomade was a present from Esther, and it was the first time I had used it.
- Remade From human nature left to itself I hope for nothing; with that nature remade in Christ I despair of nothing.