What is the correct spelling for HOMAGAS?
This word (Homagas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HOMAGAS
- homage Both men and women paid homage to her.
- humans It must be then that some kind of strife was implanted in the first humans and that it is necessary to life."
- magus Padre C. Why, look you; They came with Hercules from Palestine, And hence are thieves and vagrants, Sir Alcalde, As the Simoniacs from Simon Magus, And, look you, as Fray Jayme Bleda says, There are a hundred marks to prove a Moor Is not a Christian, so 't is with the Gypsies.
- Hodges I want to see what Mr. Hodges is talking about.
- homes It was carried as a message of consolation to the homes of labour.
- hogs The meat gave out, and, worst of all, they had no hogs left for next year.
- images In recalling those scenes which have given me the greatest happiness, the images of which are most vivid and lasting, I find that most of them are of scenes or objects which were discovered, as it were, by chance, which I had not heard of, or else had heard of and forgotten, or which I had not expected to see.
- HAGS "How easy it all is," she said, "and what a fuss those clergy-hags make about it!
- MAGS "Space-Trails, and Other Worlds, and Wonder-Stories; mags like that.
- homers "He must ha' been shot," said Dauvit, "for thae homers find their way hame by instinct."
- being entertained
- breaking story
- breaking two
- breaking up with
- breaking ups
- brimming over
- bring in to the open
- flying coop
- gets in sights
- going all out
- holds true
- lends an ear
- most infused
- most ingenerate
- re straining
- scared pants off of
- shoots for
- shoots full holes