What is the correct spelling for HOMEA?
This word (Homea) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HOMEA
- home Hold everything, I'm a-comin' home No matter how far I roam – Hold Everything by George Jones
- homey It was all so quiet and homey, without fuss or marching or any such thing, and when the ceremony was over the bride and groom turned about in front of the bank of hemlock and roses and their friends swarmed up to congratulate them.
- hosea During the Libyan war-you are aware of the fact-I fell into the hands of the enemy, and Hosea, at the head of his little troop, rescued me from the savage hordes."
- hume Hume seems to support this judgment of Dr. Madden when he says that "the principles of James would have led him to earnestly desire a unity of faith of the Churches which had been separated."
- homes "I suppose homes are not meant for men like you and me," he said.