What is the correct spelling for HOMELIVING?
This word (Homeliving) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HOMELIVING
- believing The lesson was special for the believing Hebrew then. I say, "I hear a doubt, with the voice of true believing And the promises to stay, and the footsteps that are leaving" – What Do You Hear In These Sounds by Dar Williams
- heaving And then as a heaving, littered deck, with patches of blue sea showing through the shattered rail bore upon her vision, a realizing sense of the situation and the tragic events leading to it came to her.
- helping Presently he came again, with two others, helping a wounded man along between them.
- Delving His hands were busy with the bandages, dexterous, clawlike hands that looked as if they were delving for treasure.
- Halving Thus, if he be obliged to add 1 only at the first step, or halving, either 4 or 8 was the number thought on; if there were a necessity to add 1 both at the first and second steps, either 2 or 10 was the number thought on, &c.
- Heeling We found her heeling so much outward, that her main channels were within a foot of the water; and the large floe-piece, which was still alongside of her, seemed alone to support her below water, and to prevent her falling over still more considerably.