What is the correct spelling for HOMEMMADE?
This word (Homemmade) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOMEMMADE
- homemaker Such a course has in view the girl as a homemaker , and is quite apart from her training as a wage-earner.
- homeward Later, when Nance walked slowly homeward , with Dick by her side, Martin was sitting before the door of his house awaiting her return.
- homicide Should a strict examination admit of this interpretation of the offence, the sentence may be awarded according to the law, immediately applicable to the subject, and not in conformity with the law against homicide committed in an affray.
- Hemmed This brought all the girls to the spot, while Durward, snatching the muffler from his eyes, looked down with astonishment upon the trembling 'Lena, who would have escaped had she not been so securely hemmed in.
- Housemate And thereupon their invisible housemate had finally dropped out of their references, which were numerous enough to make them promptly unaware of the loss.