What is the correct spelling for HOMEO?
This word (Homeo) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOMEO
- heme Arangbar was dressed for a ceremonial occasion, wearing a velvet turban with a plume of white heme feathers almost two feet in length.
- home Come, take me home , Will!
- homer It was growing late, and Peter underneath the gas jet was buried in Mr. Pope's Homer .
- homey The trouble is that I like all the homey occupations; I'd like to be the best housekeeper in the world.
- hume He was wishing that some historian would choose for his subject the lives of Irish Lord-Lieutenants; not, he remarked, in a mere spirit of party, or with the levity of partisanship, but in a spirit becoming the dignity of history,-such as Hume himself might have done.
- romeo We'll let Romeo put his plastic Juliet together and catch him red-handed-right in the middle of the balcony scene.
- homes She does not live in the College homes , but with a lady around the corner on Charles street, who is also an old family friend.
- homier So in a little while their house extended visibly, took on a homier aspect.
- homed So they homed with the husbandman and helped him for a hire, wherewith they supported themselves a long spell.