What is the correct spelling for HOMEPORT?
This word (Homeport) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOMEPORT
- comport Comport yourself among them independently, as one who will some day be chief of a British tribe, but be not sullen or obstinate.
- compote Put in the figs, and simmer them very slowly until tender; dish them on a glass dish; reduce the syrup by boiling it quickly for 5 minutes; take out the lemon-peel, pour the syrup over the figs, and the compote , when cold, will be ready for table.
- hamper If at any time you should want a hamper , you've only got to say so.
- heliport Driver-make that the LaGuardia Heliport .
- homebody Oh, how pathetically she had wished and wished to be a man and take her place out in the world fighting its battles, instead of poor little me who could never be anything but a homebody to worship the great, strong, red-blooded men who did the fighting and carried on great industries-not even an athletic girl like those dear things up ahead-and this horse is bobbing up and down like that on purpose, just to make poor little me giddy, and so forth.
- homeopath But he wuz a Homeopath and believed in takin' the same kind of medicine backward and forward as it were, sunthin' as the poem runs: Tobacco hic when you're well will make you sick, Tobacco hic will make you well when you're sick.
- homeopathy I think homeopathy is the thing for children.
- homeward "Let's go by there, and pull the old pen down," said Frank, as they started homeward from the far side of the woods.
- honeypot Wine in abundance they certainly contained, and all the afternoon men singly and in clusters had been swarming in and out of these entrances like flies about a honeypot .
- humped At the same moment, the humped Something, midway out upon the yard, rose up.
- impart The poet's privilege, as the poet's duty, is not merely to impart the pleasure, but to aid the process of instruction.
- import Three times did Mary Martin read over this passage before she could bring herself to believe in its meaning; and hot tears of sorrow coursed down her cheeks as she became assured of its import .
- hampers And we are going to Friar's Oak, eight miles away; and we are to take hampers full of dainties.
- homepage Ada Aharonis Homepage
- homed The remains of beauty homed in her brown and wrinkled face; her grey eyes were gentle, and her expression wistful and kindly.
- humidor The elder Duryea held out a humidor of fine cigars, and his hand shook so hard when he held the match that his son was forced to cup his own hands about the flame.
220 words made from the letters HOMEPORT
5 letter words made from HOMEPORT:emoto, empor, eprom, eroom, homeo, homer, hoper, horme, hotep, metho, metoo, metor, metro, moher, mohor, moore, moper, moreh, moret, morph, morte, morto, mothe, motor, mpret, oerth, ohmer, oomph, opeth, opher, opter, ortho, otero, other, otome, otpor, permo, perth, petro, phorm, photo, phrom, pomer, poore, poort, porth, porto, poter, potro, preto, prohm, prome, proth, proto, ptero, rempt, repot, rhome, rhoto, roehm, romeo, rompe, roome, roope, temor, tempo, termo, therm, thero, thome, thomp, threo, throe, tmoro, tohme, tomoe, tooer, toome, toomp, toper, tophe, topor, torme, troop, trope.
4 letter words made from HOMEPORT:eohr, eroh, etoo, hemo, hemp, herm, hero, hoer, home, homo, homr, hoop, hoor, hoot, hope, hore, horo, htoo, mehr, meth, moer, moor, moot, mope, more, mote, moth, omeo, oohm, ooph, oort, opet, oreo, orte, orto, othe, otoe, otro, pehr, peor, perm, pert, peto, phet, phoo, phor, phot, poem, poer, poet, pome, pomo, poor, poot, pore, poro, port, poth, preh, prom, reho, reph, reth, rohe, rohm, rohp, rome, romo, romp, room, root, rope, rote, roth, tehr, temp, teoh, term, tero, thoo, thor, thro, toer, toho, tohr, tome, toop, toor, tope, tore, treo.
3 letter words made from HOMEPORT:ert, hem, hep, het, hmo, hoe, hop, hot, hrt, mho, moo, mop, mot, mph, ohm, omo, opt, ore, oto, per, pet, poe, pom, pot, pre, pro, rem, rep, ret, rho, roe, rom, rot, rpm, ter, thm, tho, toe, tom, too, top, tor, trh, trm.