What is the correct spelling for HOMEVORK?
This word (Homevork) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOMEVORK
- hammock Hence they bury the corpse in the hammock , and under the hut in which it became one.
- hemlock The very night when Peter Rabbit started on his journey to the Old Pasture, Hooty the Owl had made up his mind that something had got to be done to get more food for those hungry babies of his up in the big hemlock -tree in the darkest corner of the Green Forest.
- homburg He had changed his clothes-he now presented himself in a smart tweed suit, Homburg hat, polished shoes, gloves, walking cane.
- homelike It was all homelike and pleasant, and somehow the atmosphere was newly inspiring to her; she had felt that the talk at dinner, the old eager controversy about books and singers and politics and science, was-well, not brilliant, perhaps, but worth while.
- homeric The clever and tasteful artist had painted her nether parts with so much skill and truth that no one could have wished for anything more beautiful; I was delighted with that portrait; it was a speaking likeness, and I wrote under it, "O-Morphi," not a Homeric word, but a Greek one after all, and meaning beautiful.
- homesick Oh, it showed how homesick he was!
- hummock Suddenly Grenfell caught sight of a big dog that had gone through the ice and was pulling the trace after him, in a desperate effort to reach the hummock on which "Brin" was sitting.
- homepage from Daily Mail Online, 12 December 2005↑ David Singleton's Diary (on DGM homepage ), 2 March 2015↑ The Mysterious Case Of Billy's G String: Chapter 1 Part 1 (first videoblog from The Vicar's Diary, DGM homepage (diaries section), 30 April 2007)1 2 Review of The Vicar Chronicles Vol.
133 words made from the letters HOMEVORK
4 letter words made from HOMEVORK:ekho, eohr, eroh, evro, hemo, herk, herm, hero, hoek, hoer, hoke, hoko, home, homo, homr, hook, hoor, hore, hork, horo, kehm, kemo, kemr, khem, kher, khom, khoo, khor, kmov, koho, kohr, kohv, kome, komo, koor, kore, koro, kreh, krem, krmh, kroh, krom, kroo, mehr, mevo, moer, moke, mook, moor, more, mork, move, mrov, ohev, okeh, okro, omeo, oohm, oreo, orko, orok, over, reho, reko, rohe, rohm, rokh, rome, romk, romo, rook, room, rove, veoh, verk, vmro, voke, voom, voor, vorm, voro.
5 letter words made from HOMEVORK:eroom, homeo, homer, hooke, horev, horme, hover, kehrv, keroh, khmer, khvor, komer, komor, korom, kover, krome, kvemo, moher, mohor, mokre, moore, moove, moreh, mover, movor, ohmer, okemo, overo, ovrom, rehov, rhome, roehm, romeo, rooke, roome, vohor, vomer, vroom.
3 letter words made from HOMEVORK:hem, hmo, hoe, kor, mho, moo, ohm, omo, ore, rem, rev, rho, roe, rom.