What is the correct spelling for HOMIES?
This word (Homies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOMIES
- hermes The same is said of Hermes .
- holmes The devil in Miss Jones Nobody's home, I'm alone Aja & John Holmes – The Girls Of Porn by mr. bungle
- home And I still went thitherward in the gloam; But the Town forgot her and her nook, And her husband took Another Love to his home. – Her Death And After by Thomas Hardy
- homey How pleasant and homey it is.
- Homilies In 1832, a learned German, Dr. Blume, discovered at Vercelli, in North Italy, a thick volume containing Anglo-Saxon homilies, and some sacred poems of great beauty.
- homes The other nine were married and settled in comfortable homes .
- hoes "A Lobster," a small mirror reflecting each one who peers in; "A Marble Bust from Italy," a broken marble; "A Pair of Pink Hose from London," two tiny toy hoes colored pink; "A Necktie from Mexico," a rope noose; "An Old Fashioned Beaux," a bow of ribbon; "A Diamond Tray," the three spot of diamonds.
- hums Sulleba Jerwan, the first native pastor in Hums .
- hams "All we want you to do," he said in conclusion, "is to make the place go, give it new blood, new fire; as to how you do it, that is your own business-and I shall no more interfere with you in that than I should expect you to instruct me on the subject of York hams .
64 words made from the letters HOMIES
5 letter words made from HOMIES:emosi, hemos, homes, homie, hosei, hosie, imesh, meshi, mihos, moshi, oshie, shimo, shoei, shome, sihem, sohei, somei.
3 letter words made from HOMIES:eos, esm, hem, hie, hmo, hoe, ies, imo, ism, iso, mei, mes, mho, mis, msh, ohm, soh, som.
4 letter words made from HOMIES:heim, hemi, hemo, hime, hoei, hoes, home, hose, ihme, meio, mesh, meso, mieh, miho, mish, mosh, ohmi, ohms, semi, seoi, shem, shim, shio, shmo, shoe, sieh, sihm, sohm, some.