What is the correct spelling for HOMLEY?
This word (Homley) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOMLEY
- comely She is not so pretty as her sister Jael that is with Miss Carden; but she is a comely girl, and as good as gold, and bespoke by the butcher.
- haley Haley and Janice were left alone in a sheltered corner of the porch.
- homily The short homily of the early clericals was far better than the prosy sermon, of unconscionable length, delivered by the moderns; all of whom seem to think that they were born and brought up, and mercifully ordained to be popular preachers, and nothing else!
- hoyle This letter was from Thomas Hoyle ; the Major had taken it from the pocket of his corpse; all doubt about his death was gone.
- hole The juice, of which the camphor is made, exudes from a hole bored in the upper part of the tree, is received in a vessel, where it thickens to a consistency, and becomes what we call camphor.
72 words made from the letters HOMLEY
4 letter words made from HOMLEY:ehlo, elom, emly, helm, hely, hemo, hemy, heol, heyl, hoel, hoey, hole, holy, home, homy, hoye, hyem, hyle, lehm, leyh, lohm, lome, loye, lyme, mehl, meyo, moel, mole, moye, moyl, ohel, ohly, oley, yelm, yemo, yeoh, yeol, yeom, ylem, yohe, yole, yome.
3 letter words made from HOMLEY:elm, hel, hem, hmo, hoe, hoy, hyo, lem, leo, ley, lye, mho, mol, myo, ohm, olm.
5 letter words made from HOMLEY:helmy, hemlo, hemol, holey, holme, homel, homey, hoyle, hymel, meloy, mohel, mohey, moley, myelo.