What is the correct spelling for HOMMY?
This word (Hommy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOMMY
- ham The letters upon the altar, at Ham , touch one another, and there is no separation of any kind between the words: here, on the contrary, almost all the words are divided by three or four points placed in a perpendicular direction, except at the end of the phrases, where stops are wholly wanting.
- hem One army on each flank trying to hem them in and an army in front pounding the life out of them.
- hm "Mr. Cosson, this man has made a, hm , hm , a charge against you.
- home So this is really her home ?
- homely Kate Seton was in her homely parlor.
- homer The best proof of this is furnished by Homer .
- homily Olwen's little jet-black head was buried in the current number of "Femina," which she had picked up from the oval, crimson-covered table in front of her, but she was devouring every word of the homily on Women.