What is the correct spelling for HOMOES?
This word (Homoes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOMOES
- hermes The Invicta got in late because the Hermes had been torpedoed and they had gone to her assistance.
- holmes And over there there's broken bones There's only music so that there's new ringtones But it don't take no Sherlock Holmes To see it's a little different around here – A Certain Romance by arctic monkeys
- home Whole ages if I here should roam, The world for my remarks and me Would not a whit the better be; I've left my heart at home. – Peter Bell, A Tale by William Wordsworth
- homey Because of its tendency to provoke involuntary urination at night, the Dandelion has acquired a vulgar suggestive appellation which expresses this fact in most homey terms: quasi herba lectiminga, et urinaria dicitur: and this not only in our vernacular, but in most of the European tongues: quia plus lotii in vesicam derivat quam puerulis retineatur proesertim inter dormiendum, eoque tunc imprudentes et inviti stragula permingunt.
- Hooves Her own fear had gone, and in that place of plunging hooves and tossing manes she was as calm as in a summer garden.
- Hormones He then states that Professor Langley had pointed out to him in correspondence that if an animal changes its structure in response to a changed environment, the hormones produced by the altered organs will be changed.
- homes They meant homes , and he should never have a home now.
- humors He loved his ugly, old wife-twenty-one years his senior-and he had his house full of unfortunates-a blind woman, an invalid surgeon, a destitute widow, a negro servant-whom he supported for many years, and bore with all their ill-humors patiently.
- hoes At length, among the green ridges of the monastery garden, two gray figures rose from their knees, and began, with slow and feeble strokes, to break the silence by the clatter of their hoes among the pebbles.
- hums How the reaper hums !
- hams Hams of wild boar and swine hung from the rafters, where too were suspended wild duck and fish, and other articles of food.
47 words made from the letters HOMOES
3 letter words made from HOMOES:eos, esm, hem, hmo, hoe, mes, mho, moo, msh, ohm, omo, soh, som.
5 letter words made from HOMOES:eshoo, hemos, homeo, homes, hoose, hosoe, moose, moosh, shmoo, shome, shomo, shoom.
4 letter words made from HOMOES:hemo, hoes, home, homo, hoos, hose, mesh, meso, moos, mosh, ohms, ohos, omeo, oohm, oseo, shem, shmo, shoe, shoo, sohm, soho, some.