What is the correct spelling for HONOED?
This word (Honoed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HONOED
- hand Don't you wish you had that in your hand ?
- hind Yes, and I would take his hand and bless it for so much honour, were he the lowest hind in the fields."
- hone God knows what fer he wants hit, but ef he does hone fer hit, hit's kinderly probable thet hit's wuth holdin' on to."
- honey "Honey," I said, hardly looking at the leg, "you know how mechs are.
- honeyed She, too, learned to plot and to scheme, to play off enemy against enemy, and to attempt to win over a chivalrous foe by honeyed words.
- honor "Then I say 'Thank you, sir, for the honor you have done me.
- honored And Stephen honored him the more.
- honoured My honoured Lady, Sir; Madam Crawton, who lived at Brighthelmstone.
- hood Each falcon had on a little cap or hood , which was fastened over its head.
- hoofed A more genuine monstrosity is the solid-hoofed pig, in which two toes have been merged into one.
- hooked "But he has only two arms when he is hooked together," returned the bear; "so there could not be more than two parts of Mr. Split that could hold a key."
- horned It can and does give the most fatal thrust of all the horned animals.
- hornet When the spirit moved, or he felt that the occasion demanded comment in print, he "stuck" the worn type, composing directly from the case without first putting his thoughts on paper, and printed and issued a sheet which he titled The Hornet .
- hound Said that blood-hound of the press: "Will you give public healings to the people, Mr. Carpenter?"
- Hinged It was on this very point of slavery that the real opposition hinged.
- Hoed Dorian hoed only ten rows that afternoon for the reason that he sat down to rest and to think at the end of each row.
- Honed I had my frisbee sharpened and honed I had it galvanised and chromed – Frisbee by super furry animals
- Hooped The arms, wrists, and ancles are hooped with wood-painted, and generally, metal armlets, bracelets, and anclets.
- Hooted It sprawled, it overflowed its boundaries incessantly, it hooted and yelled and sang.
- honked Amber stretched and went back into her room, emerging when Art honked the horn in his pickup.
- HONDA Here's the year we drove the west. We hit the highway in the Honda , And I took pictures everywhere we went. We saw the painted desert, the Grand Canyon, and Aunt Rhonda. – Better Than Before by Unknown Author
51 words made from the letters HONOED
4 letter words made from HONOED:dehn, dohn, done, dono, doon, endo, enoh, hedo, heon, hodn, hodo, hone, hood, hoon, neoh, node, noho, odeh, odeo, oedo, ohne, ohno, ondo, oned, onoe.
3 letter words made from HONOED:den, doe, doh, don, edo, end, eon, hen, hnd, hod, hoe, neo, nod, ode, oed, one, ono.
5 letter words made from HONOED:doone, hedon, hondo, honod, hoond, nhood, odone, ohone, oohed.