What is the correct spelling for HONS?
This word (Hons) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HONS
- hone She honed her craft as a chef.
- honk We had come into the divine, sad stillness of the woods, where the warm sunlight shone through the gray moss, lighting the curtained solitudes away and away into the depths of the golden afternoon; and somewhere amid the miles of sleeping wilderness sounded the hoarse honk of the automobile.
- hops Miss Polk and Miss French are just going it up there, Thorny, mad as hops!
- mons Bill could not have described the retreat from Mons; but he could have told, as he told me, about the blister he got on his heel, how he hungered for a smoke, how he marched and marched until he fell asleep marching, how he lost his pal at Le Cateau, and how his boot sole dropped off at Meaux.
- tons The attracting power of a lump one million tons in weight is very minute.
- Hans Froeschels however, is mistaken when he declares in his book on the Priesthood of Christ, 1565, that, at a table conversation of 1528, Luther had advised Hans Metsch constantly to have with him a good small catechism, such as the one he had written.
- Sons David sent for him, and gave him all the land of Saul, and a place was made for him at the king's table among his own sons, and it was his while he lived.
- horns They were called the "Horns of Hattin."
- eons The discourse is, to use his own words, "a rapid sweep through the eons and the centuries," illustrating the great truth of the development of the race from its origin to the time in which we are living.
- hogs Bands of these hogs are led by a chief, who is the swiftest and fiercest of the herd.
- hoes They lived generally in peace with the white men, and, when the war that destroyed all this good beginning came, these people had their horses and their houses, their farms, their hoes, and their looms.
- honks The honks redoubled, and we turned to see that the drawbridge had no thought of waiting for them.
- cons "Let the thought of the white dove in my arms cons-" Allan's sandaled foot shot out into the man's stomach.
- hones I hone my knife every day.
- HON She honked her horn at the truck in front of her.
- HONS I think the Hons are looking for me.
- HOTS Huntington Hots won first in the league by a whopping 20 points.
- DONS I'm Donna, yeah?
- HOBS The Hobbiest Hobo in the world after a day of travel.
- HOLS I went to the HOLS party last night.
- Huns The barbarians, the Huns, were a feared and deadly enemy of the Roman Empire.