What is the correct spelling for HONSAI?
This word (Honsai) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HONSAI
- bonsai In fact, going beyond the prescribed rules allows aesthetic growth in the bonsai art, as seen in many of the masterpieces created by Masahiko Kimura and Kunio Kobayashi.
- hang And, hang it all, a man's mere comfort ought to give way before injustice of that kind."
- hence Then, she's only eighteen; time enough years hence ."
- humans In the absence of concentrated foods for cattle and humans , the chemists produced absolute substitutes.
- hung It, swept from the roof, and, descending into the court, hung in a long strip from one of the palms.