What is the correct spelling for HOOBLES?
This word (Hoobles) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOOBLES
- doubles Love doubles my existence in the hope that I will die again, but only in that charming retreat from which you have ejected me in the very moment of my greatest enjoyment."
- hobbes I agree with Hobbes , of two evils choose the least.
- hobble Some time in the night I was down in the cabin of one of the boats, sitting by the fire, thinking on what a hobble we had got into; and how much better bear-hunting was on hard land, than floating along on the water, when a fellow had to go ahead whether he was exactly willing or not.
- Humbles The progress of technique, which fills the towns with merchandise, makes more miserable and abject the condition of the peasants, and in the cities themselves it further humbles the condition of the humble.
- holes And I went four hours across the Land, and did pass in this place and that, fire-holes that made a little red-shining in the night; and because of the fires in those far parts and a-near, there was not an utter dark.
- hobbles All the horses which had escaped in hobbles the other night now came to water, and were put through the pass again.
- gobbles A man is not any the less a toad-eater because he eats his toads with a huge appetite and gobbles them up, as Bagstock did his breakfast, with the eyes starting out of his purple face.
- wobbles For all its tiny legs, no bird wobbles or overbalances, much less trips or stumbles.
- foibles She was a lady of wide reading and, even according to the modern rather arbitrary restrictions of the term, something of an historical scholar; she had humour, of which there was scarcely a particle in Miss Sewell's composition; she had a very considerable understanding, and consequently some toleration of the infinite varieties, and at least the more venial foibles , of human temperament.
119 words made from the letters HOOBLES
4 letter words made from HOOBLES:behl, belo, boeh, boel, bohl, boho, bole, bolo, booh, bose, bosh, ehlo, hble, hebo, heol, hobe, hobl, hobo, hoel, hoes, hole, holo, hoos, hose, lebo, lesh, lobe, lobh, lobs, loeb, looe, loos, lose, loso, obel, oboe, ohel, ohos, oleo, olso, osel, oseo, oslo, sheb, shoe, shoo, sleb, slob, sloe, sobh, soho, sole, solh, solo.
3 letter words made from HOOBLES:bel, boo, bos, bse, bsh, eos, hel, hob, hoe, leo, lob, loo, sbe, sle, sob, soh, sol.
5 letter words made from HOOBLES:belos, bhels, bhool, blesh, blose, boehl, bohle, bohls, bohol, bohos, boleo, boles, bolos, boohs, boole, bools, boosh, eshoo, helos, hobel, holes, holos, hoole, hoose, hosel, hosoe, lesbo, lobes, lobos, loebs, lohse, loose, oboes, obols, obsol, ohloe, oleos, olhos, shobe, shoob, shool, slobo, sobeh, sobel, soble, sobol, sohel, soole.