What is the correct spelling for HOOFD?
This word (Hoofd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOOFD
- food "Rufous never has to worry about food . Is respect considered a breakfast food? I'm guilty of the type of attitude that wrecks your mood – Saves The Day by atmosphere
- hod Hod and Danny started for the boat on a run, intending to seize her. Suddenly, they halted, listening intently.
- hood Forcing a laugh, he flung the hood at his head, and before he opened the door of the adjoining room again asked to speak to his master. Cuz I put it down every since I been rappin for the hood years I go and I flow on the show on these nigguhs when it comes to beatin me nobody could – Creep Fast by twista
- hoof Then close at hand come voices and hoof -beats. And then, in a twinkling, I heard on the roof The prancing and pawing of each little hoof. – T'was The Night Before Christmas by don williams
- hoofed Whence also hoofed horses are kept away from Trivia's temple and consecrated groves, because, affrighted at the portents of the sea, they overset the chariot and flung him out upon the shore.
- hoot To give a hoot I'm givin' all my heart What do I get? Da boot! – I'm Looking Out For Me by disney
- Hoed Gabe Harrison remained at the farm, for there was plenty of work to do, as, following the rain, a big crop of weeds sprang up, and had to be hoed down.
- HOFF Among the dues to which the abbot and convent of Shap could claim were services and money payments from Bampton as "alms corn," and there was a similar tribute from Mauld's Meaburn and Hoff .