What is the correct spelling for HOOL?
This word (Hool) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOOL
- cool Any tiger he knew would have answered to his cool force, but the cheetah didn't.
- fool But the fact is I was not a fool .
- hood Her hair is entirely concealed by a black hood .
- hoof The hoof may turn inward, outward, or upward, and may give rise to lameness, inability to walk, foul foot, etc.
- hook A level line should run from the hook to the tail.
- hoop Thora had no hoop .
- hoot The owls, even, do not hoot , nor the hawks scream.
- howl We'll let him howl .
- pool His own powers were highly awake that minute, so that he actually sensed what was in the dog's mind-that they must go down to the pool for a look before moving on.
- tool Man is an eating animal; he has also been described as a tool -making animal, and might be described as an ideal-making animal.
- wool 3276. How do you buy wool ?