What is the correct spelling for HOOLED?
This word (Hooled) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOOLED
- cooled After the cupcakes are done baking, they need to be cooled before frosting them.
- Fooled I thought I had hired a competent employee, but I was fooled by their impressive resume.
- hailed The football player was hailed as the hero of the game after scoring the winning goal.
- Haled The crowd haled the championship-winning team as they exited the arena.
- Haloed The sunset haloed the sky with an array of pink and orange hues.
- Hauled He hauled the heavy suitcase up the stairs to his apartment.
- healed The ointment healed my sunburn overnight.
- Heeled She donned a stylish outfit with heeled boots for the important business presentation.
- held The conference was held in a large auditorium.
- Hobbled She hobbled to the car, her twisted ankle causing her immense pain.
- Hoed He hoed the garden every morning to keep the weeds at bay.
- hold Please hold on while I transfer you to the appropriate department.
- holder I am the proud holder of a degree in computer science.
- hole The hole in the fence was big enough for the dog to escape through.
- holed The ship was holed below the waterline and quickly began to sink.
- holey My socks are totally holey.
- Holt Holt is the last name of my favorite author.
- hood The hood of my car will not open.
- Hooded She whispered to him, "I'll see you tomorrow at the observatory, hooded.
- hoofed The sound of the hoofed cattle echoed through the valley.
- hooked I'm hooked on this new show.
- Hooped My dress was hooped with a circle of wire to make it stand out.
- Hooted The owl hooted loudly, signaling the start of the night.
- Howled The wolf pack howled at the full moon in unison.
- Hulled The boat was hulled and sank to the bottom of the sea.
- Hurled She hurled a stone at him.
- Pooled The pooled money would be put to better use if it was divided among the five members.
- soloed The guitarist soloed on his electric guitar during the concert.
- tooled I was kind of tooled when I found out that my husband was sleeping with my best friend.
54 words made from the letters HOOLED
4 letter words made from HOOLED:delo, deol, dhol, doel, dole, dolo, ehlo, eldh, hedo, held, heol, hodo, hoel, hold, hole, holo, hood, lehd, lode, looe, odeh, odel, odeo, odle, odol, oedo, ohel, olde, oleo.
5 letter words made from HOOLED:dhole, dhool, dohle, hodel, holed, hoole, ohloe, oodle, oohed.
3 letter words made from HOOLED:dle, doe, doh, dol, edo, eld, hdl, hel, hod, hoe, led, leo, loo, ode, oed, old.