What is the correct spelling for HOOM?
This word (Hoom) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOOM
- boom The report would jes' boom from side to side o' that valley and wake up every darned Kaffir in the kloof-s'posing Kaffirs was there.
- doom If you resist, let the ruin fall-let him suffer his doom !"
- hood A familiar instance is the following: "'Bend all your bows,' said Robin Hood ; 'And with the gray goose wing, Such sport now show as you would do In the presence of the king'."
- hoof I should explain, for the sake of the general reader, that the inside hoof of the fore foot is generally the first to wear through.
- hook When I say catch, I should say hook , rather, for he was too much for me, and after ten minutes' struggle he bolted with my tackle.
- hoop Such a little hoop of gold!
- hoot Small and plump was her hand; Small and slender her foot; And, when she opened her lips to sing, Ripe red lips, soft sweet lips, Lips like the flower that the honey-bee sips, The birds in the grove were mute, The bittern forgot his toot, And the owl forbore his hoot , And the king-bird set his wing, And the woodpecker ceas'd his tap On the hollow beech, And the son of the loon on the neighbouring strand Gave over his idle screech, And fell to sleep in his mother's lap.
- loom How the long-dropped burdens of our lives loom up before us now!
- room R61189. The girl in his room .
- zoom He had spent so much time trying to weed them out of Minerva that he knew their habits by heart: hack, then zoom over to Altos for a chat with fellow hackers, then hack some more.