What is the correct spelling for HOOOD?
This word (Hoood) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOOOD
- hoard This, however, was not the hill to which Hoard had alluded in his conversation with me.
- hod When I've labored hard all day, And the supper's cleared away, There's a joy before I nod, When I load my dear old hod .
- hold But of course, it wouldn't hold me up.
- hood The left of the position was assigned to Jackson, with Hood in third line.
- hoodoo "But, look hyeah, Missy, dem Lousiany people, dey bad-an' dey hoodoo folks, an' dey Cath'lics-" "Eliza!"
- hoofed Some of the hoofed mammals now have a brain eight or ten times the size of that of their early Tertiary predecessors of equal bulk.
- hooked I caught that blue satin belt and hooked it together with one hand and ran through my garden right over a bed of savage tiger-lilies and flung myself into John Moore's surgery, slammed the door and backed up against it.
- hoot For an instrument he used the throat of an enraged old hoot -owl, perturbed by the intrusion of the noise of the distant hunt and the low-voiced conversation on his wonted privacy.
- horde A threadbare and melancholy-looking man flung pieces of bread to a horde of sea-gulls.
- hot The sun's pretty hot .
- howdy So all dem folks shake dere hands an' 'low "Howdy," an' some ob dem say: "Why, dere's li'l' Mose!
- hud Hud. This will give domestic screen And color to our tack.
- Had We must have had the worst of it."
- Hid William, as he listened, was deeply touched, and walked gently to fair Alice, as she hid her face in her hands and wept.
- Hoed Ringing the bell, I rushed to the landing and called after him, "Duizendmaal vergiffenis, Bevolkings Mijnheer!-Uw hoed!"
- Hooded And the roguish face stooped over the pillow to be kissed; and out of a pocket in the hooded coat came forth the Christmas Angel.
- Hooped The quotation by Mr. Godfrey from a writer on hooped columns is certainly more radical than is endorsed by conservative engineers, but the best practice in column reinforcement, as recommended by the Joint Committee on Concrete and Reinforced Concrete, which assumes that the longitudinal bars assist in taking stress in accordance with the ratio of elasticity of steel to concrete, and that the hooping serves to increase the toughness of the column, is founded on the most substantial basis of theory and test.
- Hooted When young, you applauded him; in his old age you hooted and mocked him, because his genius for raillery had gone.
- hoods Already, however, she found that two thousand pairs, of sleeves had been made, and the most she could obtain was that the fools' caps, or monks' hoods , should in future be omitted from the livery.
- he'd He'd got the Princess's jewels.