What is the correct spelling for HOOOD?
This word (Hoood) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOOOD
- Had She had completed all of her homework before going to bed.
- he'd He'd already finished his homework before watching TV.
- Hid She hid the key in the flowerpot.
- hoard My grandmother would hoard old newspapers and magazines in her attic.
- hod The hod was filled to the brim with bricks for the masonry project.
- Hoed The farmer hoed the weeds from around the plants.
- hold Please hold the door as we carry these boxes inside.
- hood I pulled my hood up over my head to shield me from the rain.
- Hooded The hooded figure in the dark alley made me nervous.
- hoodoo Superstitious people believe in the power of hoodoo to bring good or bad luck.
- hoods The hoods of their jackets provided warmth during the cold winter months.
- hoofed The herd of hoofed animals passed by the farm.
- hooked After watching the first episode, I was immediately hooked on the new TV series.
- Hooped She hooped a basket from the three-point line.
- hoot The owl let out a loud hoot as it perched on the branch of the tree.
- Hooted The crowd hooted in excitement as the famous singer took the stage.
- horde As the gates opened, a horde of zombies poured into the city.
- hot It was so hot outside that I felt like melting.